Table of Contents Hide
There are a few things you can do to get Google to index your backlink. One is to make sure that your backlink URL is properly linked from authoritative sites.
But that is a hard task if you don’t have an authoritative site to put those backlinks on too.
You can also submit your site’s URL directly to Google via google search console, and use specific keywords in your content that you want to rank but sadly you aren’t able to do it for backlinks. They only allow URLs from your own domain.
To put it another way, you must first fully understand how Google works.
Where Does Google Look for Fresh Content?
– Google Bot scans the internet for fresh content (websites, images, vids, etc.) and then they get indexed or added to their database.
– Google Crawlers or Bots check their DB to see if there are any revisions or updates, a process known called re-crawling.
Therefore, if Google bots can crawl your page or link, there’s a chance they’ll index it, correct?
Surprisingly, Google’s most recent link spam change disrupted the cycle, and users are now having difficulty indexing their websites.
Google Link Spam Updates
To fully grasp you must go back to 2004-2005 when Google created its “no-follow” link relationship condition for the first time.
Many people believe that nofollow links will not pass authority, which is not accurate. The “No-follow” attribute notifies Google bots that the site owner does not trust the site to which they are linking, therefore Google decides whether or not to pass authority.
In one way, the link spam update is identical to the last one.
When Google bots discover new content, they decide whether or not to forward related resources or pages for indexing.
Google bots, on the other hand, continue to trust high-authority sites, social media sites, and Google News-approved web pages, and they are frequently crawled by Google.
1. Obtaining links from high authority websites is a time-consuming process, therefore you can’t utilize them to index your big amounts of backlinks.
2. Because social media creates a lot of material constantly, it’s difficult for Google to crawl all of it, especially since they’ve already cut their indexing funding to decrease carbon emissions.
3. The Google News-approved webpage works, but I’ve done enough research and experience on the subject to know that it will eventually destroy your rankings because of the tons of added backlinks.
The Method: How To Index Backlinks Fast
1. A Youtube account with Livestreaming Enabled
How do you enable Livestream?
It takes around 24 hours to allow live streaming on any channel; simply verify it with your phone.
Here you can read more details on how to Enable Youtube Livestreaming:
Google handles uploaded videos and live streaming differently, indexing it sometimes in less than a minute. It is truly amazing!
Yes, you understood it right.
Google bots crawl the entire website first (text content, pictures, and links) before indexing something.
As a result, if you can convince Google bots to crawl your link, you may have a possibility of being indexed.
2. You’ll require URL shorteners.
I tried using a few well-known 301 URL shorteners like bitty, TinyURL stand the rest but they weren’t functioning well anymore. However, I tried it again with new shortners and it worked perfectly. Around Seven out of nine backlinks I used were indexed within 5-6 hours.
What is the purpose of using URL shorteners?
They transfer authority to your URLs, and the Google bot trusts them enough to index them. Another important aspect is it keeps your footsteps hidden.
Did you understand that even though all of YouTube’s outgoing links are nofollow, Google doesn’t disregard them? That’s why I mentioned there are a lot of misconceptions regarding Nofollow URLs.
3. Postpone the Livestream until a later time also called Scheduled Livestream.
You can watch how to do it here:
Add an appropriate title to the link or site in the title field, for example, if you want to index a site about locksmiths in Toronto, but something similar in the title field.
- Enter your short links in the description field.
- Can also click on Not for kids.
- It’s now up to you if you want to schedule it for 6-7 days later or longer.
- After 24 hours, remove the planned video.
I tested raw URLs in the description field but didn’t have much success, then I switched to URL shorteners.
Important note for indexing
1. Because your channel can be permanently banned due to spamming, don’t utilize your main account.
2. Should not place all of the backlinks in the very same video description. For example, I am presently using two backlinks, each with a five-link URL shortener, for a total of ten outbound links, but only two destinations.
If you attempt to add additional links, your channel will be terminated in a few hours, as it has been in my experience.
3. If you wish to plan fifty live streams x 2 = 100 links on one channel in 24 hours, you’ll need a Livestream to allow channels pool enabled.
I believe that if you apply your thinking, you can enhance this process even more. I can’t teach it all; I’m simply teaching the principle of indexing.
There is indeed a variety of software that can help you save time, such as scrapebox, which allows you to shorten URLs in batch, and software that allows you to arrange live streams in mass as well like live event blaster 2